Casino banking is often the first thing new or veteran Canadian online players look at. Casino banking allows Canadian players to deposit funds into their casino accounts. Using their casino accounts players can bet and make wagers at their favourite casino games. They can also withdraw their winnings from online gambling. Ensuring that depositing and withdrawing money to their accounts is quick and easy is therefore essential. Casino banking should be a quick and effortless process whilst also being safe and secure.
CASINO BANKING OPTIONS
The best slots casinos should offer multiple methods of depositing money into a player’s casino account. Some players prefer not use credit or debit cards as they feel this may compromise their personal information. Therefore, third-party e-wallets have become some of the most popular ways to deposit money in Canada. These are the three main types of payment methods available to online gambling Canadian players:
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
This is one of the more traditional methods of payment. Most players who are not as concerned about divulging their personal information opt this as their preferred method of payment. The great advantage is that players will not need to set up any new accounts as they can just use their existing banking cards and details. This is often the easiest option for players. Supported payment methods include:
- Visa and Mastercard
- Amex or American Express
An e-wallet is a third-party banking method which allows players the freedom of internet banking without giving out any of their banking details. Many people see this as the safer form of casino banking. Payments and withdrawal speeds are not affected by using an e-wallet and are virtually the same as traditional forms of banking. In modern times, there are many e-wallets available to players, each with their own different advantages. Players are encouraged to investigate each before deciding which one suits their needs.
The most well-known and trusted e-wallet services are:
WIRE TRANSFERS OR EFT PAYMENTS
This is another popular method whereby players can make direct online payments to a Casino via wire transfers. The Casino will then top-up the player’s casino account. This method is popular as players don’t need to set up any new accounts and money can be deposited directly. The only downside is players will need the casino banking details and will need to make the deposit themselves.
CASINO BANKING SAFETY AND SECURITY
It is up to each online casino to ensure every precaution is taken to protect players information. The best way to do this is with online security software which uses encryption. The current industry standard is to encrypt all information between the player and the casino via a 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. Be sure to check each online casino detail to make sure they use 128-bit encryption. We only recommend casinos that make use of this software.
The easiest way for players to see if their favourite online casino uses encryption is to look at the address bar in their browser. If you see a green lock symbol before or after the URL, it means the website is encrypted and players information will be protected.
CANADIAN CASINO BANKING FAQ
- Are all Canadian online casinos safe and secure?
- Unfortunately not, however, players can rest assured that any casino mentioned on our site has the highest possible measures in place to ensure your safety. At the very least a 128-bit SSL encryption is used for playing and casino banking.
- What is the best deposit and withdrawal method?
- The answer to this question comes down to personal preference. There is no best method as all the methods listed here offer certain advantages over the other. If really depends on if a player is looking for ease of use, or security for instance. Players need to investigate and determine which banking method suits their own needs.
- What are the online deposit and withdrawal limits?
- Each online casino has their own deposit and withdrawal limits. Players will need to familiarise themselves with their favourite casino’s limits before signing up.
- How long does a withdrawal or deposit take?
- This mostly depends on the online casino itself. Online casinos featured on this site have very quick turnaround times with their deposits and withdrawals. Deposits also depend on the deposit method used. Some methods take slightly longer than others, whilst some will be instantaneous.